Sunday, March 22, 2009

Personality Quiz

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Traveling Creative Self-Knower

This is by far the least accurate quiz I've taken! Perhaps I misled the quiz designer by ticking the "lived in another country" box. I, however, lived in England for one year for my academic study, and wasn't very satisfied with the lifestyle... Other than this experience, I absolutely dislike the kind of "traveling" which everyone seems to enjoy. I don't like to go to random beautiful places, and I don't like to take photos of random beautiful scenery. I go to new places for food, or to experience my (Wikipedia) reading in real life. This is the reason why I enthusiastically explored the Temple Church twice and took many photos.

By the way, the most accurate test I've taken is the MBTI, multiple times at different places, and have always been an NTP. Recently I switched from INTP to ENTP! But I'd say that I'm actually something in between. Anyway, the I/ENTP's do have an interesting way of life, and is very productive at the same time, about which I'm preparing to blog a lot!

No comments: